NR with Astaxanthin | NAD+ Booster
Out of stock
Between NR and NMN, NR has been shown to be the most effective at raising NAD+ levels
60 Capsules | Made in the UK
Benefits of NR : Between NR and NMN, NR has been shown to be the most effective at raising NAD+ levels. The main evidence-based benefit of this increased NAD+ is a positive effect on the ageing process.Although we’re not yet sure why, we know that NAD+ production drops as we age. This decline is linked to a number of age-related conditions like vision loss and heart disease, as well as chronic illnesses like diabetes. However, several studies on animals have shown that raising NAD+ levels can halt this decline.
Benefits of Astaxanthin: Astaxanthin, also known as ‘the king of carotenoids’ because of its reputation as one of the most powerful antioxidants ever discovered.
Astaxanthin never converts to become a pro-oxidant. This means that it can never bring destructive oxidation in the body, making it perfect for health-related benefits and performance.
- Astaxanthin is 550 times more effective as an antioxidant than vitamin E
- Astaxanthin is nearly 6,000 times stronger than vitamin C, one of the most important vitamins when it comes to boosting the immune system
Contraindications and Precautions:
- Astaxanthin may increase your immune function, so use caution when taking it if you:
- Have autoimmune problems
- Are taking drugs to suppress your immune system
- Also be cautious using astaxanthin if you have:
- Low calcium
- Low blood pressure
- Hormone problems